Destinasi shopping anda!!

Tuah anda di sini??

Saturday, April 3, 2010

welcome to my page!...

Holaaaa to da world!..yuhuuu i just create my own blog today on 3 april 2010...i just want to share the piece of my life with other people out there...emm sorry about my broken english..i know it but i just tembak2 sja..heheh..never mind if you are my frenz or not but i believe its not a problem to knowing each other about our life right??..Firstly, i just want to tell you what i owez doing everyday in my life at university..i owez begin my everyday life with a moment in God's presence...mybe its sumthing strange but i know i will find there's something different about my day when i begin my day with God's presence....it seem like i have more peace,more patience,more joy and more sterngth when i done it..and the most important thats a great blessings God give to me ( woow broken grammar (^_^).. hehe..anyway cmpur2 ja la ckap ni..hehhehe...Bersambung...yeeaaahhhh..heheheh..God bless all of u..

No comments: